40 Hours per week (Mon to Fri)
Liquid Friday is one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We specialise in delivering payroll management and intermediary services to UK contractors and employment agencies. This is a fast paced, dynamic role.
The Business Development Manager is tasked with growing our client base, building a professional reputation, identifying opportunities, making approaches and have strong negotiation skills. You’ll energetically approach all the channels at your disposal (email, telephone, social media, face-to-face and networking).
You’ll be field based and expected to attend the offices of numerous clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and growing business.
What do we offer?
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Team Bonus, rewarding success for the both the individual and the Team
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry leading employee benefits package
- Regular Social Events
- Up to 30 Days Holiday
- Closed Bank Holidays
- Overtime Availability
- Identifying and contacting key individuals with existing and potential clients to identify opportunities and manage service levels.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Build relationships to generate referral activity.
- Attend evening networking events
- Any other ad hoc duties that are asked of you
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Experience in a Sales Role for at least 2 Years (Required)
- Strong background in Sales and Account Management (Required)
- Proven experience in hitting targets and achieving KPIs. (Required)
- Experience of Financial Services and/or Compliance (Desired)