Basic starting salary from £16,500 – £18,500 (DOE)
Hours 40 hours per week (Mon to Fri)
We are a unique business that has the sole purpose of delivering world-class and cost-effective support services for the UK’s rapidly growing contingent workforce.
We always deliver exceptional customer care at the very heart of everything we do. We do this by encouraging our team to always deliver on innovative & entrepreneurial ideas, whilst creating a culture of continual professional development that always celebrates success.
The great news is, we’re looking for full time ‘people people’ (that’s you) to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team. We believe that our workforce should reflect our customer base therefore we want to build a team that is as diverse as our customers.
The Contractor Care Advisor is responsible for the Liquid Life Time of the customer, ensuring the very best service and encouraging customer trust and retention. If you’re at your best when you’re busy, we are the place for you!
You will be stepping into a recently re-designed role – we have built more choice around the skills you choose to develop, giving you more opportunities to shape your day-to-day. This could also include interacting with our customers through non-voice channels such as web and mobile chat, supported with full comprehensive training.
Liquid Friday is a modern fast paced environment, change is a way of life and you’ll be in the thick of it helping us to drive forward its ambition to really challenge the industry.
- To be the voice of Liquid Friday
- Primary point of contact for customers and clients, you will need to listen, probe and analyse feedback to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Prompt resolution of issues and challenges, taking full responsibility to ensure that all enquiries are resolved within agreed timescales
- Effectively empathising with customers and handling objections and queries confidently to allay any concerns.
- Maintaining accurate client records and complying with regulatory requirements on all matters
- Adhering to processes and procedures all service related matters and escalating upwards as appropriate
- Contribute towards projects designed to improve the service offered by the business
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Great communicators who listen to and understand our customers
- Positive and engaged with technology
- Team players with a genuine passion for delivering amazing customer service
- Fast-paced learners who enjoy variety and can embrace change
- Self-starters who want to be challenged to become high achievers
- Committed to our customers, our business, and our success
What do we offer
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry-leading employee benefits package
- 24/7 Online GP & Wellbeing Service
- Regular Social Events
- Minimum of 23 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Closed Bank Holidays
- Overtime Availability