Basic starting salary £250 Per Week
Hours 40 hours per week (Mon to Fri)
We are a unique business that has the sole purpose of delivering world-class and cost-effective support services for the UK’s rapidly growing contingent workforce.
We always deliver exceptional customer care at the very heart of everything we do. We do this by encouraging our team to always deliver on innovative & entrepreneurial ideas, whilst creating a culture of continual professional development that always celebrates success.
The great news is, we’re looking for full time ‘people people’ (that’s you) to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team. We believe that our workforce should reflect our customer base therefore we want to build a team that is as diverse as our customers.
Liquid Friday is one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We specialise in delivering payroll management and intermediary services to UK contractors and employment agencies. This is a fast paced, dynamic role.
The Apprentice Administrator will be working to support teams across the business, providing administrative and customer care support.
Being part of our successful team, you will be providing varied administrative support to our customers and team whilst working towards your Level 2, 3 or 4 Qualification in conjunction with our NVQ provider Smart Training.
This is a great opportunity to gain a Level 2, 3 or 4 Business Administration qualification whilst working within an exciting and growing business. Liquid Friday have a strong record of employing 100% of Apprentices who have successfully passed their Level 2 Business Qualification seeing many of our previous Apprentice’s moving into new and exciting roles; including, Payroll, Facilities Management, Finance & Marketing.
Liquid Friday is a modern fast paced environment, change is a way of life and you’ll be in the thick of it helping us to drive forward its ambition to really challenge the industry.
- Answering incoming phone queries
- Responding to emails from customers and clients
- Updating our CRM
- In depth use of Outlook (email), Word (word processing), Excel (spreadsheets)
- Filing, ordering and general admin
- Quality checking
- Contributing ideas and improvements to the team and company as a whole
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Great communicators who listen to and understand our customers
- Positive and engaged with technology
- Team players with a genuine passion for delivering amazing customer service
- Fast-paced learners who enjoy variety and can embrace change
- Self-starters who want to be challenged to become high achievers
- Committed to our customers, our business, and our success
What do we offer
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry-leading employee benefits package
- 24/7 Online GP & Wellbeing Service
- Regular Social Events
- Minimum of 23 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Closed Bank Holidays
- Overtime Availability